Tel: 01639 881 571
Address: 38-42 Station Road, Port Talbot, SA13 1JS
We will give you the guidance and advice to make the sale of your house, or purchase of a new home, as easy as possible. Our conveyancing solicitors will give you a free competitive quote and offer you a consultation at our Port Talbot office.
If we are assisting you in the sale of your home, we will:
• Obtain proof of your ownership
• Give you a property information form and a fixtures and fittings form to complete
• In consultation with you answer additional enquiries raised by your buyer's solicitor
• Negotiate a date for exchange of contract and completion
• Deal with the discharge of any mortgage you may have
• Report to you at completion
If we are assisting you in the purchase of a new home, we will:
• Receive a contract from the seller’s solicitor together with a property information form and a fixtures and fittings form which we will go through in detail with you
• We will check the seller’s ownership to the home you are buying
• We will give you a full report on the property from the enquiries we make and results we receive
• We will provide you with advice as to how your home can be owned by two or more persons and explain to you what is meant by “joint tenants” and “tenants in common” – not always as simple as you may think
• Negotiate a date for exchange of contract and completion for you
• Report to your lender and obtain the mortgage monies
• Report to you at completion and deal with the registration of the transfer at the Land Registry
We have over 20 years' experience as conveyancing solicitors and our knowledge of property law is second to none. Call us today to ensure your property transaction runs as smoothly as possible.
• Transfers of property by way of gift
• Taking a lease as a tenant or granting a lease as a landlord
• Transactions involving commercial and business property and business goodwill
• Buying and selling licensed premises with all associated licensing
Call Howe and Spender on 01639 881 571 to arrange your initial consultation today.